Guidance and Counselling
Guidance and counselling services are located at the Centre for Nursing Studies, room G27, ground floor, Southcott Hall.
- Individual and/or group counselling is available in personal, academic and career planning areas.
- Small group sessions designed to meet identified student needs, include the following:
- Study Skills
- Exam writing strategies
- Enhancing Personal and Professional Effectiveness
- Dealing with Death and Dying
- Resume Writing
- Stress Management
- A ‘Direct Entry Student Support Program’ is offered to all students entering the nursing program directly from high school.
For more information, please contact Dawn Lanphear by email at email@example.com or by phone 709-777 8187.
- Bridge the gApp is a free online resource designed to support mental wellness.
- MindWell Challenge teaches ‘mindfulness-in-action.’ This is helpful for nursing students to enhance engagement, focus and increased feelings of well-being.